Sunday, April 6, 2014

Aka Teppan

Aka Teppan on Urbanspoon

I saw people who ate at this place for the past few days, and I decided to try it out myself. Its somewhat like Korean stone pot. You have to mix your food well when it arrived or it will get very toasted and burned.

The plate was already came with corn, but we didn't know so we added a side order and you can see it in the pic. It is about 50 cents for some sides like corn, and 99 cents for mushroom, egg, and cheese. In my opinion, I don't think its worth it for the extra side that you can put into your dish to mix together.

The dessert its alright. I guess it looked somewhat interesting like a plant pot but the taste was so so....

ox tongue...


duck breast....

dessert tiramisu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kikaku Sushi Bar at The Blue Mountain Ontario

If there is zero star, I would give it instead of 1 star....who ever previously said its good, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee try so...