Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lucullus Bakery

Lucullus Bakery‎ on Urbanspoon

My gf told me Lucullus Bakery has the best cheese cake, so we went there to get one to try at home. After I tasted it myself, I have to say they have the best cheese cake =)

It tasted so soft and fluffy for the cheese cake part, and the sweetness was just right. The crust at the bottom was very soft and crunchy, and it crumbled very easily which I very like. My gf also told me this is a hot item in the bakery because usually they get sold out very quickly.

We got the whole cheese cake, but if you don't like to get that many or you just want to try a piece or two, you can just get them in pieces...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Kikaku Sushi Bar at The Blue Mountain Ontario

If there is zero star, I would give it instead of 1 star....who ever previously said its good, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee try so...