Saturday, March 15, 2014

Who did this?


Who will do such a thing? Poor car....
I was walking towards my car and saw this today. I don't think it was there last night...

sigh...my car is just maybe half a year old @.@....
I used to drive a corolla for 12 years and this kind of stuff never happen. This Honda got it last May and my door is already scratched because someone slammed their door to my door, and a big piece of paint already came off. Today there is this big dent at the bottom. I don't know how they did it because it is quite hard to hit at that area. Maybe someone running with their shopping cart and just jammed it in?

Kikaku Sushi Bar at The Blue Mountain Ontario

If there is zero star, I would give it instead of 1 star....who ever previously said its good, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee try so...