Friday, February 28, 2014

Sarpa

Sarpa Trattoria on Urbanspoon

This is a wonderful and romantic place to have dinner. It is far away from city and their food is excellent.

When we were there, it was a Sunday night. There weren't many people in the restaurant. I saw couple of tables with big families having their dinners (10 people table). I would guess it is kids friendly too. We where able to carry our conversation the whole night. Our plates was hot and the food were excellent. We ordered the desserts and they tasted great.

During our dinner, I saw the waitress cleaned other tables very well, and I love their washroom. I would recommend to other people who like to have dinner away from the city.





Kikaku Sushi Bar at The Blue Mountain Ontario

If there is zero star, I would give it instead of 1 star....who ever previously said its good, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee try so...