Monday, March 24, 2014

Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill

Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill on Urbanspoon

If you booked 7pm for dinner and you came 40 min early, don't expect them to give you a table even the restaurant is half empty for 1 hour. We did that and the waitress at the door told us to come back in 30 min. Its not like the restaurant was full or anything. I guess they just want you to be punctual...

I think this place is okie. It is located inside a mall, which is pretty good because even we came early, we can just walk around and kill some time before our dinner.

I have to say their bread was hot and tasty. I like their pork shoulder because it was very soft and held it shape. Overall, I guess they were alright minus the punctual thing for booking.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kikaku Sushi Bar at The Blue Mountain Ontario

If there is zero star, I would give it instead of 1 star....who ever previously said its good, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee try so...