Friday, March 28, 2014

Health Herb Harmony

Health Herb Harmony on Urbanspoon

This is a big Chinese herbal dessert place. I very like going here because they have lots of room, so I don't have to fight for my seat or wait at the door.

This is a mango pancake. It had lots and lots of cream inside which I guess which made it tasted good because we were actually eating the cream. I think 85% were cream. The mango was sour, and it was kind of a great match with the cream. I have to say it was a nice treat but not worth the money because it costed $6.50 for this.

This 龜苓膏 was alright...

牛筋牛腩 was alright too. There wasn't much 牛筋 in it. The white radish was kind of dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kikaku Sushi Bar at The Blue Mountain Ontario

If there is zero star, I would give it instead of 1 star....who ever previously said its good, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee try so...