Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ripley's Aquarium

The aquarium was alright. It was better than I expected, but $30 something for a ticket was kind of too much for a small place. It would be a great deal if there are some Groupons in the future. This place was quite crowded, and everyone got stuck at the entrance. Once you passed the entrance, you kind of move easily. 

I also find some of the fishes in this aquarium is sick. A stingray has a rotten side. Some of the fishes that doesn't look lively.

Now, I am comparing apple to orange here. I went to the aquarium in Okinawa this summer, and the price for the ticket was cheap. I think it was about $20 CDN. It has the 2nd largest aquarium glass or something in the world (I am actually not sure, but someone told me after I came back to Canada). The place is huge, and there are a lot of variety of fishes and sea animals there to see. Also there is the deep sea section which I find it quite fascinating.

Here are the pictures for the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto...
























































Kikaku Sushi Bar at The Blue Mountain Ontario

If there is zero star, I would give it instead of 1 star....who ever previously said its good, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee try so...